Saturday, January 9, 2016

Wow...just...wow...

I'm really disappointed in myself... So...soooo sorry, my book-reading friends, to have kept you waiting this long. I actually have been catching up in my reading lately but not as much as before. I've read and completed:

》In the Afterlight
        >by Alexandra Bracken
》Clockwork Angel
》Clockwork Prince
        >by Cassandra Clare

And now, I'm currently reading:

》Afterworlds
        >by Scott Westerfield
》Clockwork Princess
        >by Cassandra Clare

Obviously I've been binge reading TID (The Infernal Devices) and can I tell you, I AM LOVING THEMMM!!! I cannot wait to do a trilogy review. I was thinking about doing that lately (a review of an entire series that I binge read) and I believe I'm going to do that for TID...

~
Side Note: The ending for In The Afterlight was, just, like, amazing. I don't even know how to explain it, it was so perfect. So, I guess what I'm saying is, READ THE DARKEST MINDS SERIES!! :)

Keep reading!
-Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment