Monday, June 22, 2015

Science Fiction Sunday!

Hey, everyone! Today I came up with Science Fiction Sunday! This is a day where all we talk about is Science Fiction books! 
So...where do we start? I think the first SF book I read was The Taking by Kimberly Derting. Apparently it's a series and the second book recently came out, The Replaced! 
It was very good and I did not expect there to be another book!
I've also read the first two books in The 5th Wave series which were amazing! The 5th Wave is actually becoming a movie next year!
Another SF book (series, actually) I've read is the LUX Series, by Jennifer L. Armentrout! This is one of my favorite Science Fiction series! Daemon Black... *swoon*
And last, but certainly not least, Alienated, by Melissa Landers! I did not expect this book to be that amazing, but right when I started reading the first page I was sucked into their world!

~
I'm so sorry for the lack of posts on my blog! I've been super busy lately! I hope I can get more posts up!

Keep reading!
-Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment