Friday, April 17, 2015

Update!

Hiya, everybody! So, today I finished Wolfsbane, by Andrea Cremer, but I will not be doing a review on it. :( It is the second book in the Nightshade series. I am thinking about doing a review for the first book in that series (Nightshade), so if I do, I will write one on the second book. I am still writing a review for The Darkest Minds, by Alexandra Bracken. At the moment I am reading Never Fade, by Alexandra Bracken, which is the second book in The Darkest Minds trilogy. I am so excited about this trilogy!! I can't wait to see how the story develops!

Next on my TBR:
-The Mortal Instruments Series-By Cassandra Clare
-The Host-By Stephenie Meyer
-Alice in Zombieland-By Gena Showalter
-Bloodlines-By Richelle Mead
-Uninvited-By Sophie Jordan
-Marked-By P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
-The Scorch Trials-By James Dashner
-The Space Between-By Brenna Yovanoff
-Scarlet-By Marissa Meyer
-Hemlock-By Kathleen Peacock


Comment which one you think I should read first! I don't have any particular order in mind so I need ideas!! :) 

Keep Reading!
-Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment