Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Follow & Feature!

Have you ever read a book you thought you’d hate but loved? Or vice versa?

Definitely yes! The worst was Thirteen Reasons Why, by Jay Asher. 

I tried copying the picture, but the computer would not cooperate.. Follow me via GFC!

...

I am now reading three books at a time! City of Ashes, Never Fade, AND Wolfsbane... Don't worry, there will still be a review coming up, it just might take a little longer. Probably about 1-2 days depending on how long it takes me to finish Wolfsbane.

Keep Reading!
-Madi

2 comments:

  1. I havent read this book but I am sorry that you didnt like it. I usually pick up only those books which I like at first glance and so far havent hated any. :)
    New GFC follower


    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some mixed reviews, and I honestly liked the book!
    Followed via GFC:)

    Shilah @ Paper Selections

    ReplyDelete