Sunday, April 26, 2015

Book To Movie Expectations for 2015!

Hiya, bookworms! This is the year for Book To Movie Adaptations!!  It's so exciting for me that so many of my favorite books are becoming a movie!

Some of them(but not all) are:
Fallen, by Lauren Kate!
The release date is July 30!

















Paper Towns, by John Green!
The release date is July 24!


The Scorch Trials, by James Dashner!
The release date is September 18!
\

Mockingjay, Part 2, by Suzanne Collins!
The release date is November 21!


The Fifth Wave, by Rick Yancey!
Sadly, the release date is January 29, 2016! :(
16101128

There are many more movies being produced at the moment but I am not sure what they all are! I have many books that I am hoping will become movies!! Some of my biggest hopes are sadly not becoming movies any time soon.. :( 

What books are on your book-to-movie wishlist?
••
I am so sorry I have been inactive for quite some time! I have been busy with school and homework! I will be putting up a new review for Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand when I finish it!

Keep Reading!
-Madi


No comments:

Post a Comment